Insane Physiological Facts
In the year 1879 at University of Leipzig, Germany scientists began to study the mind and human behavior, this study is now called psychology. Many find psychology to be frightening, I have found it to be intriguing. Here I have for you the top five insane psychology facts.
1. A study by the University of Chicago shows that if you speak more than one language then you can actually think more logically when thinking in your less used language.
2. According to webmd.com being alone all the time is as bad for your health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.
3. A study by University of Groningen in the Netherlands implies that the type of music you listen to affects your emotions and the way you perceive the world.
4. Studies done by Colorado College indicate that you can actually trick your brain into thinking that you slept well.
5. When remembering an event in your life you are actually remembering the last time you remembered it.
A study by Farmbrook Free Press states that people’s boredom can be decreased by 90% by reading interesting and funny information, which you can get at Farmbrook Free Press!